Crab Salad Cups
Time: 30 minutes. Behind the scoreboard at AT&T Park in San Francisco, the Crazy Crab'z stand sells a fresh, light crab salad like this. We dress it up with avocado and parsley, then serve the salad in lettuce cups to make it finger-friendly.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 207
- Calories from fat: 70%
- Protein: 13g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 5.4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sodium: 257mg
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- 1 pound shelled cooked crab
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 medium butter lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- 1 avocado, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 teaspoons prepared cocktail sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced into small wedges
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together crab, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and sugar until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, then chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Place about 2 tbsp. crab mixture onto center of each leaf. Top each with a slice of avocado, about 1/8 tsp. cocktail sauce, a lemon wedge, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ahead: Prepare through step 1 and chill, covered, up to 1 day.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This