- 1 pound shelled cooked crab
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 16 medium butter lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- 1 avocado, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 teaspoons prepared cocktail sauce
- 1 lemon, sliced into small wedges
- calories 207
- caloriesfromfat 70 %
- protein 13 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 5.4 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- sodium 257 mg
- cholesterol 65 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, stir together crab, mayonnaise, parsley, onion, and sugar until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, then chill until ready to serve.
Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Place about 2 tbsp. crab mixture onto center of each leaf. Top each with a slice of avocado, about 1/8 tsp. cocktail sauce, a lemon wedge, and salt and pepper to taste.
Make ahead: Prepare through step 1 and chill, covered, up to 1 day.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.