This two-step seafood recipe is a crowd pleaser for showers, luncheons, or casual family gatherings. Offer serving suggetions to your guests, like enjoying a scoop over a bed of greens or in a hearty roll.
More From Coastal Living
Cool: 10 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 4 ingredients; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Let cool 10 minutes or to room temperature.
- 2. Place crabmeat and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add cooled vegetables; gently toss to combine. Cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note