This is delicious. It's so easy to make! Everyone loved it and it went well with an assortment of chips and crackers.
Crab Rangoon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) crab meat drained
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
- Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cans of crab meat (drained).
- Add the sour cream, Wosterschire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees. Sever hot with chips or fried wontons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EJArthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes