- 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cooked Dungeness crabs (about 3 lb. total), cleaned and cracked
- calories 145
- caloriesfromfat 9.7 %
- protein 18 g
- fat 1.5 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 725 mg
- cholesterol 81 mg
How to Make It
In a 6- to 8-quart covered pan over high heat, bring chicken broth, vermouth, butter, parsley, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic to a boil.
Add crab pieces. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until crab is hot, about 4 minutes.
Spoon crab pieces into wide bowls; ladle broth over crab.