Crab Patties with Pistachio-Avocado Butter
Howard L. Puckett
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- Pistachio-Avocado Butter
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring gently.
- Shape mixture into 32 (2-inch) patties (about 2 tablespoons mixture each), cover, and chill 30 minutes.
- Coat both sides of patties in flour. Cook patties, in batches, in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Add additional oil after each batch, if necessary. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with Pistachio-Avocado Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers