- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh crab meat, drained and flaked
- 10 commercial patty shells, baked
- Additional mayonnaise
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg and 1/3 cup mayonnaise; stir into green pepper mixture, mixing well. Gently stir in crabmeat.
Spoon crabmeat into baked patty shells. Top each with a dollop of mayonnaise; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.