Crab Meat Appetizers
Crab Meat and cheese on english muffins.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) crab meat - 1 can
- 2 jar(s) Old Fashioned English Cheese
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter - stick
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 package(s) English muffins
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 minutes
- Cream butter and cheese until smooth
- Add crab, garlic powder and seasoning salt
- Mix well
- Spread on English muffin
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Fast freeze for 20 minutes
- Cut into quarters and refreeze until ready to bake
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note