Crab, Mango, and Cashew Dip
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
More From Coastal Living
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups chopped ripe mangoes, divided (about 3 large)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted cashew nuts
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1. Sauté bell pepper in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Process sautéed bell pepper, 2 cups chopped mango, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- 3. Combine pureed mango mixture, green onions, remaining diced mango, and crab. Sprinkle with cashews and cayenne pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab, Mango, and Cashew Dip Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers