- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 small green peppers, seeded and cut into rings
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Pimiento strips
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small mixing bowl; stir well. Add crab meat, tossing lightly. Cover; chill thoroughly.
Spoon crab meat mixture evenly onto 4 lettuce-lined plates. Garnish each plate with tomatoes, green pepper rings, egg slices, and pimiento strips.