Crab Lasagna Rolls
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Protein: 20g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 7.2g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sodium: 299mg
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- 1 package (8 oz.) dried lasagna
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 package (8 oz.) neufchâtel (light cream ) cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 pound shelled cooked crab
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook just until tender to bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with warm water.
- 2. Meanwhile, in an 11- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and basil until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3. Mix broth and cornstarch. Pour into pan and stir until boiling. Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- 4. Mix in sour cream, artichokes, and crab. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- 5. Lay noodles flat. Divide all the crab mixture equally among noodles and spread the length of each strip. Roll noodles from a narrow end around filling. Set seam down, in a single layer, in a shallow 3- to 3 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with foil. If making ahead, chill up to 1 day.
- 6. Bake, covered, in a 350° oven until hot in center, 20 to 25 minutes (if chilled, 25 to 30 minutes). Uncover and sprinkle with jack cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This