- 1 package (8 oz.) dried lasagna
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion (8 oz.), peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 package (8 oz.) neufchâtel (light cream ) cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 pound shelled cooked crab
- Salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- calories 323
- caloriesfromfat 39 %
- protein 20 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 7.2 g
- carbohydrate 29 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 299 mg
- cholesterol 79 mg
How to Make It
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook just until tender to bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with warm water.
Meanwhile, in an 11- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and basil until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
Mix broth and cornstarch. Pour into pan and stir until boiling. Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
Mix in sour cream, artichokes, and crab. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
Lay noodles flat. Divide all the crab mixture equally among noodles and spread the length of each strip. Roll noodles from a narrow end around filling. Set seam down, in a single layer, in a shallow 3- to 3 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with foil. If making ahead, chill up to 1 day.
Bake, covered, in a 350° oven until hot in center, 20 to 25 minutes (if chilled, 25 to 30 minutes). Uncover and sprinkle with jack cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion.