Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup(s) panko
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustart
- Some Old Bay
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat 6 scallop shells with cooking spray or a 6 cup au gratin dish. Place crab in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter. Put on wax paper.
- Mix parsley, salt, pepper, and cayenne and Old Bay if using. Add mayo and dry mustard to blend. Lightly toss in crab to mix. Mound crab in scallop shells or dish. Scatter bread crumbs on top.
- Bake uncovered, middle rack, until bubbly and brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Manasota and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Imperial Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes