Crab-filled Portabella Mushrooms
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 365mg
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- 4 portabella mushrooms (4-in.-wide caps)
- 6 ounces shelled cooked crab
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1. Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Remove and chop stems.
- 2. Mix chopped stems with crab, cheese, onions, and Worcestershire.
- 3. Place mushrooms, cup side up, in a buttered 9- by 13-inch pan. Spoon crab mixture equally onto mushrooms, then press lightly to fit within caps.
- 4. Bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts and browns lightly, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note