Crab-filled Portabella Mushrooms
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Protein: 22g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 7.6g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 365mg
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- 4 portabella mushrooms (4-in.-wide caps)
- 6 ounces shelled cooked crab
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1. Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Remove and chop stems.
- 2. Mix chopped stems with crab, cheese, onions, and Worcestershire.
- 3. Place mushrooms, cup side up, in a buttered 9- by 13-inch pan. Spoon crab mixture equally onto mushrooms, then press lightly to fit within caps.
- 4. Bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts and browns lightly, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes