- 4 portabella mushrooms (4-in.-wide caps)
- 6 ounces shelled cooked crab
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- calories 240
- caloriesfromfat 49 %
- protein 22 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 7.6 g
- carbohydrate 8.4 g
- fiber 1.9 g
- sodium 365 mg
- cholesterol 87 mg
How to Make It
Rinse mushrooms and pat dry. Remove and chop stems.
Mix chopped stems with crab, cheese, onions, and Worcestershire.
Place mushrooms, cup side up, in a buttered 9- by 13-inch pan. Spoon crab mixture equally onto mushrooms, then press lightly to fit within caps.
Bake in a 350° oven until cheese melts and browns lightly, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.