Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- Béchamel Sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Comté cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab, drained and picked
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Flatbread crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; gently fold in crab. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- 2. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with chives, and serve with flatbread crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note