Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) crab meat
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) green onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, onion, milk, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well. Put in small oven safe dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KymG221 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes