Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) crab meat
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) chives chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat mayo
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese whipped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- Place the crabmeat in a medium bowl, and flake with your fingers.
- Stir in the bell pepper, parsley, and chives.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Transfer to a 1-quart shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko and lemon zest.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven, and preheat the oven to 425°F. Just before baking, sprinkle the panko mixture on top, and bake until the panko is toasty brown and the dip is bubbling at the edges, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers