Community Recipe from
- 8 pkg. ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry wine or vermont
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) prepared white horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) crab meat picked over
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds sliced
- Preheat oven to 375. In medium bowl combine cream cheese and wine- blend well. Mix in onion, horseradish, salt, and pepper- fold in crab. Transfer mixture to small shallow baking dish ans sprinkle almonds over the top. bake untill almonds golden brown and mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve with crakers, melba toast or toasted pitas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bucketmouth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
More Recipes for Main Dishes