- Béchamel Sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Comté cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab, drained and picked
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Flatbread crackers
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; gently fold in crab. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Sprinkle with chives, and serve with flatbread crackers.