Crab & Corn Chowder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 bag(s) onions (12 oz) frozen
- 14 7/10 ounce(s) cream corn
- 14 7/10 ounce(s) corn drained
- 1 can(s) cream of potato
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 jar(s) pimentos diced, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 16 ounce(s) crab meat drained
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- Melt butter in large crock pot. Add onions, stir until clear. Stir in the corn, soup, half and half, broth, pimentos, seeds, and bay leaf until well mixed. Gently stir in crab meat, heat soup through. Cook on low/warm for 6 hours. Remove bay leaf, serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab & Corn Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews