CRAB CHEESE BALL - JACKIE'S
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) Frozen Snow Crabmeat Thawed
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chives Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnut's or Pecans Chopped
- Thaw & drain Crab meat. Blend softened cream cheese, chives, garlic powder and salt. Fold in crab meat. Roll in nuts. Chill. Serve with crackers or fresh vegies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note