Crab casserole delight.
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Fresh Crab cooked
- 1 can(s) mushroom garlic soup
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta uncooked
- 2 tablespoon(s) Boston seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 8 ounce(s) Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 6 ounce(s) french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, and mayonnaise and sourcream. Stir until smooth. Stir in the crabmeat and uncooked noodles.
- add 2 Tb Boston seafood seasoning, 1 Tb Garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Spoon into an ungreased 9x12 inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with cheese. Bake, covered, in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle onion rings over the top. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by egoodwin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab casserole delight. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles