Great atop baguette slices or pretty crackers and broiled. If you have any leftovers (we'll be surprised), fill up a roll for an impromptu crab sandwich. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/7.
Chill: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 small onion
- 6 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh crabmeat
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 2 dozen slice(s) baguette, cut on the bias
- With the food processor running, put garlic and onion through the feed tube until minced. Add cream cheese and heavy cream and process until smooth. Add in mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire, and cayenne and process till smooth and equally incorporated.
- Sort through crabmeat by hand to remove any shell bits. Sprinkle the crab with lemon juice, then stir it into cream cheese mixture by had. Season to taste and chill for at least 1 1/2 hours.
- To serve, spoon crab mixture onto bread. Pop in the broiler for a couple of minutes until lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note