Crab Cakes with Watercress Vinaigrette
- 2 white bread slices
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Watercress Vinaigrette
- Place bread in a food processor, and pulse 6 times or until coarse bread crumbs measure about 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir together crabmeat and next 7 ingredients. Shape mixture into 10 (2-ounce) patties; dredge in bread crumbs. Place patties on a baking sheet, cover, and chill at least 2 hours.
- Cook crab cakes, in batches, in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with Watercress Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This