Crab Cakes with Jalapeño-Lime Tartar Sauce
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 221
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 9.6g
- Carbohydrate: 19.6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 741mg
- Calcium: 61mg
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers (about 37 crackers)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Jalapeño-Lime Tartar Sauce
- 1. Place crackers in a food processor; process until finely ground.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and egg in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Stir in 1 cup cracker crumbs and minced chives. Gently fold in crabmeat and chopped tomato. Form mixture into 6 (1-inch-thick) patties. Dredge cakes in remaining cracker crumbs. Chill cakes 30 minutes.
- 3. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add crab cakes, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Serve crab cakes with Jalapeño-Lime Tartar Sauce.
- NOTE: Nutritional analysis totals include Jalepeño-Lime Tartar Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This