Crab Cakes with Greens and Dijon Dressing
- 3/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Dijon Dressing
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Combine first 9 ingredients. Shape into 6 patties; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Cook patties in oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Chill, if desired.
- Arrange salad greens and crab cakes on individual plates; top with Dijon Dressing. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This