- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Cucumber Relish
How to Make It
Combine egg and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in crabmeat. Shape mixture into 18 (1 1/2-inch) cakes.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté half of patties 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Repeat with remaining butter, oil, and patties. Serve with Cucumber Relish.