These crab cakes were VERY good. They were easy to make. They held together well. I will make them again and again. I baked them and then quick pan browned them.
Crab Cakes Our Way
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 6 to 8 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce
- Drain and flake crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Combine crushed crackers and next 7 ingredients; gently fold crabmeat into mixture. Shape into 6 thin patties.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add crab cakes; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers