These crab cakes were VERY good. They were easy to make. They held together well. I will make them again and again. I baked them and then quick pan browned them.
Crab Cakes Our Way
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 6 to 8 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce
- Drain and flake crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Combine crushed crackers and next 7 ingredients; gently fold crabmeat into mixture. Shape into 6 thin patties.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add crab cakes; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note