- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 6 to 8 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce
How to Make It
Drain and flake crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
Combine crushed crackers and next 7 ingredients; gently fold crabmeat into mixture. Shape into 6 thin patties.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add crab cakes; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with Red Pepper Rémoulade Sauce.