- 1 can(s) Phillips Crab meat
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup(s) Italian Parsley finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown mustard
- 1 package(s) Club crackers crushed
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay seasoning more to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Make about 10-12 patties about 3in wide and 1 in thick. Heat a frying pan with small amount of butter to medium-high heat. Cook patties on one side for about 5 minutes, flip and cook other side for additional 5 minutes. Add additional butter if the pan gets dry. Add additional butter when starting a new batch. Butter will be absorbed into the cakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margiek123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note