This can serve 8 or serve many depending on the size of the crab cake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Lump Crab check for shells
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 egg
- 3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) parsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) scallons minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) old bay
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- After looking through the crab for shells, mix all ingredients in a bowl and form into desired size crab cakes. I like to form mine in a ring mold and sear both sides in clarified butter in a pan. These can also be deep fried. I like to serve them with a mango salsa on top and a saffron remoulade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Savorzealous and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers