Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lump crab meat
- 1 package(s) Ritz crackers crumbled
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- olive oil or butter for sauteing
- Combine all ingredients except the crab meat in a bowl. Gently fold in crab meat and chill for one hour before forming into three ounce cakes.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter in the bottom of a medium skillet. Saute the crab cakes over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side, adding more olive oil or butter as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes