Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Crabmeat Picked free of shells
- 1/3 cup(s) Ritz crackers Crushed
- 3 green onions Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Bell pepper Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dry mustard
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 dash(es) Cayenne pepper
- Flour for dusting
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the flour and peanut oil. Shape into patties and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes, in batches, in pan and fry, about 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip and fry other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Serve warm with preferred sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes