- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Gently fold in crabmeat. Form mixture into 8 crab cakes (about 1/3 cup each). Cover and chill 1 hour or until ready to cook.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook crab cakes (in batches, if necessary) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.