- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 brioche rolls, split
- 1 cup arugula
- Dill-Caper Cream
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape chilled crab mixture into 12 patties (about 1/3 cup each). Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; dredge both sides of patties in breadcrumbs. Fry patties in hot oil, in batches, in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Place 1 crab cake on bottom half of each roll; top each with arugula and a dollop of Dill-Caper Cream. Cover with top halves of rolls.