This is super good I don't make it as a sandwich and I add old bay.
Crab Cake Sandwiches
Sandwich a crispy crab cake between onion bun halves and top with coleslaw and homemade tartar sauce for an easy and delicious seafood dinner. Serve with a hearty helping of french fries.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 onion sandwich buns
- Tartar Sauce
- Commercial coleslaw
- Combine first 8 ingredients; gently fold in crabmeat. Shape crab mixture into 6 patties; dredge in 1/3 cup breadcrumbs. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook crab cakes, in batches, 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve on buns with Tartar Sauce and coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches