- 2 can(s) 6 ounces each lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup(s) chopped seeded plum tomatos
- 1/2 cup(s) finely choppe shallots
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 8 slice(s) Italian Bread 1/2 inch thick
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dryed
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dryed
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- In a large skillet, saute shallots and garlicin 2 tablespoons of oil until tender. Add crab, tomatoes, basil, and oregano; cook and stir for 56 minutes or until heated through. Remove from the heat.
- Brush both sides of each slice of bread with remaining oil. In another large skillet, toast bread for 12 minutes on each side. Cut each slice in half; top with crab mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chattypatti44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note