Crab Bread Bowl
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Sour Dough Loaf Hollowed Out
- 1 package(s) cream cheese Whipped
- 1 cup(s) Real Mayo Whipped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Imitation Crab Diced
- 4 whole(s) green onions Diced
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- Blend together Cream Cheese and Real Mayo. Add in Crab, Onions, and Cheddar. Put into hollowed out Bread Bowl and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hskonk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Bread Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers