Crab Bread Bowl
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Sour Dough Loaf Hollowed Out
- 1 package(s) cream cheese Whipped
- 1 cup(s) Real Mayo Whipped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Imitation Crab Diced
- 4 whole(s) green onions Diced
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- Blend together Cream Cheese and Real Mayo. Add in Crab, Onions, and Cheddar. Put into hollowed out Bread Bowl and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hskonk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Bread Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers