Crab Bisque Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Crab Bisque Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Recipe Summary
- Difficulty: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- User Rating:
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 pound crab meat, picked free of shells
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Using a heavy saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Bisque Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews