- 1/4 cup ZATARAIN'S Remoulade Sauce
- 1/4 cup ZATARAIN'S Cocktail Sauce
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 12 ZATARAIN'S Stuffed Olives or Holland Onions
How to Make It
Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender 15 seconds or until blended. Remove and reserve 3 Tbsp. rémoulade sauce mixture. Stir together remaining rémoulade sauce mixture, avocado, and tomato in a medium bowl.
Place half of crabmeat in 6 martini glasses. Top evenly with avocado mixture and remaining half of crabmeat. Drizzle each evenly with reserved 3 Tbsp. rémoulade sauce mixture (about 1 1/2 tsp. each). Spear 2 stuffed olives onto a wooden pick, and place in a glass; repeat with remaining stuffed olives. Serve immediately.