- 1 cup minced celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green ripe or pimiento-stuffed olives
- About 1/3 cup mayonnaise or plain nonfat yogurt
- 3/4 pound shelled cooked Dungeness crab
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- 3 jars (6 oz. each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 to 10 large iceberg or butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and crisped
- 8 to 10 firm-ripe tomato slices (about 3 1/2 in. wide and 1/2 in. thick)
- calories 151
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- protein 8.7 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 6.4 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- sodium 521 mg
- cholesterol 38 mg
How to Make It
Mix celery, olives, and 1/3 cup mayonnaise. Gently mix in crab. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
Drain artichokes and save marinade. If artichoke hearts are whole, cut lengthwise into halves or quarters.
Place a lettuce leaf on each plate and lay a slice of tomato on the lettuce. Mound crab mixture equally onto tomato slices and arrange artichokes beside tomatoes. Drizzle salads lightly with artichoke marinade.
If desired, top crab mixture with a small dollop of mayonnaise. Dust salads lightly with paprika.