Crab Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) frozen artichokes, thawed and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) shelled cooked crab
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- Combine all but almonds, place in an gratin dish. Sprinkle with almonds and bake 15 minutes or until bbrowned and bubbling at 375 degrees
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DEBBIEBUL and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers