- 1 pound bay scallops, drained
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 pounds fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Red Pepper Sauce
- Yellow Pepper Sauce
- Garnishes: parsley sprigs, lemon wedges
- Process scallops in a food processor until chopped. Add cream and next 4 ingredients; process until combined, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Combine scallop mixture, onions, and tomato; gently fold in crabmeat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Shape mixture into 8 patties (about 1/3 cup each).
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add cakes, and cook, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with Red Pepper Sauce and Yellow Pepper Sauce; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab-and-Scallop Cakes Recipe at a Glance