Crab and Cream Cheese Won Ton
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Dungeness or lump crabmeat
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoon(s) chopped chives
- 1 package AZUMAYA Square Wraps
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- EGG WASH: 1 large egg whisked with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Combine the crab, cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, salt, peper and chives together. Place a heaping half-teaspoon of filing on one corner of wrap. Moisten the edges with egg wash. Bring one set of opposite corners together and seal all the edges, making a triangle. Next, bring the long ends of the triangle together, overlapping the corners slightly and sealing with more egg wash. Turn the third corner up if it isn't already, forming a small tortellini or hat-shape. Heat the oil to 350 degrees. Fry the Won Ton until they are golden brown. about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Drain well on paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab and Cream Cheese Won Ton Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes