Crab and Avocado Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) Imitation Crab
- 1 lg avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 8 ounce(s) green beans fresh
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 pinch(s) suger
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop crab coarsely.
- Chop avocado into cubes and toss with lemon juice.
- Cook green beans for 3-5 minutes, rinse and cool.
- Combine crab, avocado, and beans.
- Whisk together garlic, mustard, sugar, vinegar, seasonings. Gradually add oil whisking until thick.
- Add scallions, chives to crab mixture and drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note