Crab and Artichoke Dip
Lucky 32 Restaurant. Disclaimer: All our recipes were originally designed for much larger batch size. This recipe has been reduced – but not tested at this scale. Please adjust as to your taste and portion size. This recipe is property of Quaintance-Weaver, Inc.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts or quarters
- 1/3 pound(s) lump crabmeat
- 1/3 pound(s) backfin crabmeat
- 1/3 pound(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 1/3 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 425° F. Strain artichoke hearts, squeezing out all excess water. Chop artichokes and place in a large mixing bowl. Pick through crabmeat for any shells. Add cleaned crabmeat to the artichokes. Add all other ingredients and blend well. Pour into a casserole dish and bake until hot and bubbly throughout. Serve with toast or crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note