1. Dissolve beef bouillon cube in hot water.
2. In 5 quart cast iron dutch oven brown hamburger meat, onions and garlic over Medium heat.
3. Sprinkle flour over meat and stir until well coated and brown.
4. Add all other ingredients except cornbread.
5. Stir well and return to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
7. Remove lid and check for seasoning taste. If it's still thin, simmer for 15-20 minutes more without lid until desired thickness.
8. Remove bay leaves and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
9. Serve over cornbread.
Go to full version of