Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) 93% Lean Hamburger Meat
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 can(s) 28 oz Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Ranch Style Beans
- 1 cube(s) Beef Bouillon
- 1 cup(s) Hot Water
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Sea Salt to taste
- Ground Peppercorns to taste
- Corn Bread prepared
- 1. Dissolve beef bouillon cube in hot water.
- 2. In 5 quart cast iron dutch oven brown hamburger meat, onions and garlic over Medium heat.
- 3. Sprinkle flour over meat and stir until well coated and brown.
- 4. Add all other ingredients except cornbread.
- 5. Stir well and return to a boil.
- 6. Reduce heat to low and cover with lid and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 7. Remove lid and check for seasoning taste. If it's still thin, simmer for 15-20 minutes more without lid until desired thickness.
- 8. Remove bay leaves and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- 9. Serve over cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leawildcat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note