Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) shortening
- 1 cup(s) white suger
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) quick oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) chocolate chips
- Optional: 2 c. coconut: Indian Cookies or
- 2 c. Rice Krispies: Ranger Cookies
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Cream shortening and sugar.
- 3. Add eggs and vanilla.
- 4. Mix the flour ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- 5. Add oatmeal and chocolate chips. Dough will be stiff.
- 6. Drop by spoonful, will need to tap the sheet to get them on.
- 7. Bake 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cowboy Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies